— RESTORED TRADITION —
WATER THAT WAS LOST AND HAS BEEN FOUND
Rediscovery of a historical source
On 30 October 1876, the Imperial-Royal Commission issued a licence for the public use of Krondorf mineral water. The beneficial effects of the spring soon became accessible to gourmets in Vienna, Berlin and Budapest.
In the turmoil of the two world wars, however, the spring was unfortunately lost.
Many years later, in 2010, a geological survey discovered a source of mineral water with an almost identical composition to the now dry natural spring of Krondorf mineral water.
COMPARISON OF THE ORIGINAL AND NEW SPRINGS OF KRONDORF MINERAL WATER
Permission to use the source and renewed shipping business
In May 2015, the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic issued a new permit for the Krondorf mineral water spring.
On 30 October 2016, we revived the tradition of hand bottling and shipping. 140 years later, the exclusive water is now once again making its way from the source to the tables of gourmet restaurants.
The use of the spring is approved by the Imperial-Royal Commission of the District Office.
The spring is lost during the two world wars.
A geological survey finds a spring with a similar composition.
The Krondorf source receives a permit from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
Mineral water with the historical name of Krondorf returns to the market as a limited exclusive product.